Thursday, July 4, 2013

July Blog Hop Schedule

I had several projects in the works for June, so July looks hopeful to have many finishes.  My lovely sister is working on a logo for me, so in the meantime I made these labels for some totes I finished up.

handmade labels
totes, lables

Don't forget to check out the following participants in the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop hosted by Beth at Plum and June.  It's wonderful learning about other quilters, getting tips and tutorials and just knowing there are so many fabulous people willing to share.


July 5
Christa @ Christa Quilts!
Stephanie @ Quarter Incher

 July 12
Anne @ PlayCrafts
Cath @ Wombat Quilts
Sarah @ {no} hats in the house
Christen @ Love by Hand
Julie @ 627handworks

July 19
Alison @ Making Happyness
Ella and Nesta @ Ella & Nesta's Little Room
Nicole @ Modern Handcraft
Aylin @ AyliN-Nilya
Kelsey and Amanda @ Everyday Fray

July 26
RobinSue @ RobinSue Quilts
Elisa Lea @ Lovelea Designs
Elizabeth @ In The Boon Docks
Emily @ Sew E.T.
Em @ Sewing by Moonlight


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments make me smile!