|Photo Shoot at the Park|
Let's start with the finished quilts:
|Scrappy Orange Peel 60" x 84"|
I've been working on this quilt for some time. I quilted using a serpentine stitch on the diagonal. After quilting it, it took me a while to decide on binding. I used leftover fabric that I had used on my Ladybug Pinwheel quilt.
The Ladybug Pinwheel was made using leftover blocks from a quilt I made for a friend. I quilted using loops (still practicing FMQ) and used binding to match the backing. This quilt will be donated.
|Ladybug Pinwheel 39" x 53|
|I love this backing!|
Another quilt I am donating is this baby quilt. In the first two pictures you can see it is not bound yet. After a few days, binding made from the leftover blocks.
|34" x 39"|
And now the unfinished:
I have two new quilt tops that are completed. I started these back in March when Paula of The Sassy Quilter held her Triangle Quilt Challenge. I hopped on board immediately but my train got stuck at the station. I did love using the triangles. I had no idea what I would make from them, of course, I started cutting without a plan, and cut two different sizes.
Then I challenged myself to actually sew the pieces together. I'm loving both tops and just bought the fabric for the backs.
One last thing - new tags!
Linking up with: