Monday, February 16, 2015

Bee Blocks Sewn Together


Last year, 2014, I participated in three online bees.  For Scrappylicious Bee, I chose My Stars Align which I wrote about here

bee blocks, my stars align, scrappy

With so many projects on the list, in the books I own, in my imagination and in the works, it's taken me some time to get around to piecing these blocks in preparation for quilting. I love how the blocks came together.  Now I just have to piece a back (how long for that?) and quilt.

Linking up with Let's Bee Social!

7 comments:

  1. Hi RobinSue....I'm returning the visit and am glad I did! I love this quilt.I've never used grey in a quilt yet...but sure love how it pops the colors! PS I noticed you are a first grade teacher...I'm a second grade teacher....they sure are a cute age aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks are super! Love the secondary design they create. What a perfect choice for a bee. Love the scrappy feel of this quilt. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That make a great scrappy quilt. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous design! It came together beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lorna - great choice for a Bee. Looks really lovley and complicated and great in all the different colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect of the white sashing - it really adds a new twist. Neat piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments make me smile!