Sunday, April 20, 2014

It's Been A Busy Week

Spring Break has come and gone and not a finish in sight. I started last week with a long list, which never shrank and only grew.  So what did I cross off the list?

1.  With the help of my sister, installed an 8' x 7' design wall. (Yahoo!)

2.  I pieced all 48 blocks for my husband's quilt (More details to follow).


3.  I quilted a pinwheel quilt for a friend's daughter, hand sewing the binding on the back (photos to come).


4.  I pieced a charity quilt from leftover blocks - ready to back & quilt.
pinwheels, leftover blocks, pink and green

5.  Started quilting my scrappy peel quilt.



6.  Started a triangle quilt (Thanks to Paula of The Sassy Quilter).

7.  Practiced paper piecing.

8.  Backed and basted a baby quilt (perhaps for charity)

9.  Cut & organized pieces for a Stash Bee Block

Check back for more details!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments make me smile!