1. With the help of my sister, installed an 8' x 7' design wall. (Yahoo!)
2. I pieced all 48 blocks for my husband's quilt (More details to follow).
3. I quilted a pinwheel quilt for a friend's daughter, hand sewing the binding on the back (photos to come).
4. I pieced a charity quilt from leftover blocks - ready to back & quilt.
5. Started quilting my scrappy peel quilt.
6. Started a triangle quilt (Thanks to Paula of The Sassy Quilter).
8. Backed and basted a baby quilt (perhaps for charity)
9. Cut & organized pieces for a Stash Bee Block
Check back for more details!
Thank you for stopping by!