Saturday, April 5, 2014

TLP Progress

I am really glad that I committed to the The Library Project.  Although it's slow going, I am sticking with my plan to complete the 6 choices previously mentioned here.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel for this quilt.  Is it a finish if the top is completely pieced?

flower, curves, library project
Curves All Sewn



curves, flowers, the library project
Flower Blocks


curves, the library quilt project
Completed Top Waiting for a Backing!


On to the next project!

Linking to Show Off Saturday @ SewCanShe

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your top looks great! I love that dark background, makes your flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable! I usually avoid dark anything because I just do not see that well, but I really love your BG on this. looks terrific! Working on your bee block and fussing at my machine! The ever elusive 1/4" seam. lol.
    xo jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Comments make me smile!